Our client is active in the IT consulting sector. You will join a dynamic team of 10 people, in a fast growing international company.
Accounts Receivable Accountant
The scope of responsibilities for this job as Accounts Receivable Accountant includes:
- Prepare the freelancers' contracts with the adequate template, based on the framework contract under which the freelancer is hired ;
- Prepare the contracts' extensions ;
- Ensure the follow up of freelancers' contracts and make sure initial contracts and extensions are duly signed and completed ;
- Collect the freelancers' invoices and timesheets and provide them to the account payable's team ;
- Collect and check the employee's timesheets ;
- Enter and update the details related to the freelancer in Netsuite ;
- Enter and update the details related to customer's specific contract in Netsuite ;
- Provide related accounting and administrative support ;
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data ;
- Preparing bills receivable and invoices.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job as Accounts Receivable Accountant include:
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration (or any related field) or equivalent work experience ;
- You have a really good knowledge of French. Also, you are able to understand and communicate in English and/or Dutch ;
- You have 1-3 years of experience as accounts receivable or general administrative experience ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel ;
- You are a strong communicator with good organizational sensitivity and attention to detail. Also, you are a real team player.
Our client offers:
- A full time contract ;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home working 1 day/week ;
- The chance to enjoy a pleasant work environment ;
- An easily accessible workplace by public transport ;
- A permanent contract.
Interested in this position? Apply today.