- MEDPACE BELGIUM
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach.Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Medpace is seeking an experienced finance or accounting professionals to join the Account Management department. This individual will partner with clients and Medpace internal staff to develop project financial budgets and new business proposals. Account analyst will work directly with clients to partner in strategic budget development to meet both their needs and those of Medpace. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
- Prepare and oversee the development of multi-million dollar cost estimates for requests for proposals (RFPs), budget revisions and contract amendments;
- Responsible for financial and contractual budget oversight for the life of a project, from proposal/award to post-mortem;
- Manage Sponsor relationship throughout a clinical research project along with any budget proposal requests from clients;
- Support Sales group activities with strategic and tactical account planning as well as new department initiatives;
- Work cross-functionally with many departments at Medpace to fulfill internal and external requests.
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting;
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes, as well as strong analytical and communication skills; and
- Basic knowledge of drug development services and medical terminology as well as a high skill level with computers and Microsoft® programs.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Financiële analyse' jobs in Vlaams-Brabant meteen in je mailbox.