4 de 9Suivant
Description de la fonction
Are you interested in working in a pharmaceutical industry ? Are you rigorous and methodical ? Do you have good interpersonal skills ? You're willing working on different projects ?
So, you are the next Validation Engineer of our partner !
Our client is an expert in many fields, from pharmaceuticals to food products and medical devices
Responsible for executing validation and R&D projects according to an agreed validation protocol
1. In close cooperation with the Validation coordinator, insures that validation activities are carried out according to the agreed time-schedule
2. Writes validation work instructions for production staff and the lab. Make sure it complies with protocol requirements. This includes but is not limited to
- Creation of validation Items
- Creation of CSA
- Programming cycles in Antares and Scada
- Lab work request
3. Responsible for annual equipment re-commissioning (sterilization and laboratory)
4. Collect and prepare data to prepare validation reports
5. Execute validation protocols and technically driven customer projects, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning validation activities, project runs, ancillary resources, lab testing and sample handling, in order to minimize the risk of errors in the execution,
- cycle programming and preparation of necessary process documents and safety assessments,
- microbiological samples,
- data collection and analysis,
- Prepare lab work request with all relevant information required to perform laboratory analyses
6. Update validation status in the relevant places
7. Maintain the quality and integrity of information required for validation records. Report any deviation to validation coordinator.
8. Provide support to Maintenance or Engineering in the performance of IQ/OQ/PQ activities of new or existing facility equipment.
9. Organize work of validation operators for load preparation
10. Maintain the validation work area (keep it clean and well organized)
Key-words : Validation, Engineer, Project management, ISO, FDA, R&D, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, validation status, validation records, validation reports, validation activities.
- Industrial Engineer or equivalent
- Modern Quality Systems & standards
- ISO, FDA
- First experience in the industry is useful
- Project management
- First experience in writing and executing validation protocols
- Fluent in English and French (reading, speaking, writing).
- Fine organizational skills
- Efficient, accurate, work according to plan
- Strong computer skills
- Relevant standards knowledge
Our client offers you a full-time job with a long-term contract, in a dynamic and ambitious environment with possibility to develop your skills.
Interested ? We invite you to apply directly on our website (experis.be). For more information, contact Marie Defruit via
32 2 289 66 80
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 45 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Chef de projet R&D
- Secteur : Sciences et recherche
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Experis
- Bachelor après Bachelor
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein