- Page Personnel
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Our client is a major player in the fashion industry located in Brussels.
Description de la fonction
As a Sales assistant, you'll have three main tasks:
Solving problems through great customer service (50%)
- Your are the main point of contact for client regarding the daily management of their activities (questions, procedures, information, logistics and operations)
- You are in charge of dispatching any questions to the right departments while respecting procedures
- You follow up on your clients' problem from A to Z
- You ensure total customer satisfaction
Providing sales support (40%)
- Managing sales opportunities in the CRM and turn them into meetings for sales representatives.
- Managing a client portfolio
- Follow up of qualitative/quantitative KPIs set up by the team leader
- Maintaining good relationship with existing clientele
Providing administrative Support (10%)
- Support to the management, organisation of networking events
- CRM encoding and follow-up
- Activity report to Team Leader
- Participation to commercial meetings
- Administrative follow up of contracts
- You speak perfect Dutch, French and English
- You have a first B2B experience with customers
- You have a commercial mindset and are target/negotiation oriented
- You are a master at solving problems
- You have strong organisational skills
- You'll be part of an international and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
- You'll be provided with a competitive salary package with many fringe benefits.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Enseignement secondaire
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
De € 2.200 à € 3.200 par mois
Postuler avant le
- 19 mai
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Support vente & administration - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.