1 de 5Suivant
Description de la fonction
Do you want to be challenged and have a strong sense of responsibility? Do your skills make you a qualified person to improve the quality? This function of quality technician is the challenge you are looking for.
You'll join a major pharmaceutical industry who is looking for his quality technician.
As a quality technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the quality manager to enforce company's QA compliance to all cGMP standards and procedures
- Assist in document control maintenance and administration activities for both manual
- Review or audit various record for accuracy, completion, and GDP.
- Participate in internal Quality System/cGMP audits.
- Track, chart, report on assigned Quality System Metrics.(KPI).
- Maintain the contacts with supplier/customer
- Ensure the release of the batch in the ERP system
- Ensure Batch record is completed with all the documentation required and according to cGMP requirement.
Keywords: engineer, quality, industry, cGMP, KPI, ERP system, standards, assurance,
You have a bachelor's degree.
- You must have knowledge of CGMP, ISO 9001, ISO 11135, ISO 13485.
- You get a minimum of five years of experience as a Quality Assurance/Quality Control in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- You have a relevant experience in quality matters (familiar with Quality tools, lean management, Root Cause Analysis).
- You are a person with a good communication and organizational skills.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Our client offers you to work in a stimulating and multicultural environment. Our client proposes competitive package.
Interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply on our website. Any questions? Contact Marie Defruit at
32 2 289 66 80
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 9 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Qualité
- Secteur : Chimie
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Experis
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein