Jobs populaires Développement d'applications:
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior .Net Developer
- IoT LEAD DEVELOPER – ANTWERP
- (JUNIOR) IoT EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER – ANTWERP
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Big Data Software Engineer
Description de la fonction
For one of our clients located in Gent, we are looking for a Big Data Software engineer.
As a Big Data Software Engineer, you will be writing and implementing great software, using the best development practices. We are not looking for a 100% developer but for someone that will implement and configure the Platform at clients. For this reason, you need you have a strong technical background.
- You will be part of a talented team and significantly impact implementing data-centric enterprise software.
- Passion for all aspects of software development as well as customer facing is a must.
- You will be the liaison between our the company and the customers
- You will help define the solutions, and develop business acumen, bringing technical perspective in furthering the product and business
- You will be involved very closely with various analytical groups to provide consultation on high-level concepts and prototype coding, including Data Scientists, Risk Detection and Marketing platforms
- You will develop tested code for the most challenging aspects of the product or product sub-systems
- You will perform the QA on all new code from inception through integration, staging and production environments
- You will collaborate with customers as well as other technology teams and architects
- You have a 5+ years experience building and designing large-scale software development and consultancy OR you have a master in computer sciences and have interest for this kind of role
- You have a strong cross-functional technical background and a willingness and capacity to expand leadership and technical skills.
- Strong knowledge in Java/J2EE
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL databases, Maven, git, IntelliJ/eclipse, unit testing
- Knowledge of Linux
- Working with Agile/scrum methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Excellent communication skills in English AND Dutch/French
- Strong interpersonal skills, Customer-oriented, Analytical & Solution oriented
- Team-player and able to work independtly
- Willing to work at customer location and travel regularly
- Willing to improve himself steadily
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience in working with Hadoop/MapReduce, Hbase, Hive, Flume, SOLR
- Knowledge of No-SQL and ETL tools
- Knowledge of the RESTful concept
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of data modelling and programming
- Experience with performance tuning and profiling
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Développement d'applications
- Secteur : IT et télécommunication
- Gand (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Pauwels Consulting
- Bachelor académique
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise