11 de 26Suivant
Select Projects is part of an international full-service Human Resources organization, Select HR. Select Projects specializes in offering solutions through projectsourcing. From our offices in Belgium, Netherlands and Dubai, we provide support to companies who need expercienced specialists / project staff in several areas. We distinguish ourselves by our good follow-up and service to all our customers and our employees.
For one of our pharma clients in Anderlecht we are looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT or BUSINESS SUPPORT
Description de la fonction
As a BUSINESS SUPPORT or an ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Developing and maintaining unit volunteer recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development studies;
- Recruiting, orienting, scheduling and ensuring compensation for all volunteers and subjects participating in clinical research studies;
- Ensuring that recruitment procedures are carried out properly following ICH GCP, scientific, medical, and ethical principles, within regulatory requirements/guidelines, and standard operating procedures;
- Assisting in different secretarial, financial, regulatory and clinical trials source documentation related matters (e.g. Managing volunteers phone calls and visits,welcoming volunteers;
- recording study data, maintaining source documentation, updating volunteer database specific to study participation,
- Assisting in organizing meetings and travels, diary and meetings management, letters and mail administration, purchasing/orders management, contact with the suppliers, budgets set up and management, monthly expenses justification, bank account management, payment of the volunteers,…)
- Participating in protocol related activities such as assistance in the review of the informed consent documents for assigned protocols, responding to queries specific to subject data collection, acting as witness for the study medication administration in accordance with protocol.
- You have a first administrative experience (at least 1 year). First administrative experience in a medical and / or clinical environment is a real asset.
- You are fluent in French and good command of Dutch and English because you will have direct contact by phone with volunteer and f2f to welcome them in the unit.
- You are flexible in terms of tasks and in terms of working hours (could start as from 07h15 untill 17h18). In the team there are 3 different schedules. The services have to be rendered within the following time range: 7h15-15h33; 8h30-16h48; 9h00-17h18. These could be adapted upon request from our client and necessity required by the business. So you need to be flexible and you need to be able to work in the three different schedules.
- You are full time available (39h/week).
- You are open for welcoming people.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 28 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Assistant de gestion / secrétariat
- Anderlecht (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Select Projects Antwerpen
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Assurance groupe
- Assurance hospitalisation individuelle
- Assurance hospitalisation pour la famille