5 of 5Next
COSUCRA Group Warcoing, (www.cosucra.com), is a Belgian family business incorporated in 1852, producing health ingredients for the global food industry (Inulin – extracted from chicory – along with vegetable proteins, fibres and starch – extracted from yellow peas). Cosucra is based in Pecq (Warcoing - between Courtrai and Tournai), and offers solutions for a healthy diet through a specialist sales network in more than 45 countries worldwide.
Various junior or experimented profiles
In order to support its growth, Cosucra is looking for a various profiles in different sectors:
- Quality and R&D
We are looking for junior or experimented profiles
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent
- You are familiar with “classical” IT-tools (Excel, Powerpoint) and have real affinities with IT
- You have a very good knowledge of English
- You have a relational ease as well as didactic and communication skills
- You are rigorous, you have a mind of synthesis and analysis very developed
- You develop a medium- and long-term vision and concretize your improvement proposals.
- A function in a fast-growing industrial and technological environment that promotes initiative and autonomy.
- Job stability
Have a look at our open positions on our website http://jobs.cosucra.com and apply online
Notes for the candidates
Every solicitation must be accompanied by a motivation letter.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Production process responsible
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Pecq (location)
- All jobs via Talentfinder
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French