Technical Project Manager
- J-Tec Material Handling
- Kapellen (Antw.)
- Permanent, Full-time
Technical Project Manager
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of Katoen Natie, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We design and build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventiveness, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
Watch our company video to find out more about our organization.
- As a Technical Project Manager you are responsible for managing (inter)national projects for our clients. We work for industrial market leaders in the food and chemical industry. We execute projects up to 20 MIO euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
- You combine detailed engineering with managing the execution of several projects, regarding the budget and planning.
- A project consists of several phases and your tasks vary according to these phases. For example, at the beginning of the project you will be responsible for the detailed engineering of the project (P&ID) and selection of the right multi-disciplinary team. In addition, you will be responsible for determining the suppliers and negotiation of the purchases of the right process material, monitoring deliveries, organizing shipments and selecting sub-contractors.
- You are the key figure in the realisation of the project. Within the organisation, you communicate directly with our different departments: mechanical design, electrical design, automation and construction.
- You act as a single point of contact for your client. You organize client meetings in different stages of the project, such as kick-off meetings and design reviews.
- As a Technical Project Manager you own a higher technical degree (Master).
- You already have some relevant working experience.
- You have broad technical interests, both practical and theoretical with general interest in process engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering or automation is an asset.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently Dutch and English.
- Because of your commercial mindset, you understand the needs and expectations of your customer and behave like a partner.
- You know how to keep an overview at all times and possess strong organisational skills. You can work independently and at all time keep focus on the planning.
- As a Technical Project Manager you are willing to travel abroad for meetings with clients and suppliers, regarding an average of one week a month.
- A challenging function in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- International job opportunities (Thailand / USA)
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English
- 26 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project leader, technical responsible, Technical consultancy' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.