B.I.G. is headquartered in Belgium and employs 4,700 people worldwide. We have production sites in 17 countries across Eurasia, America and Oceania and serve customers in 140 countries. B.I.G. reported a turnover of 1,7 bn. euro in 2020.
At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
Sustainability Data Manager
Excited by our ambition to reduce our environmental footprint to zero by 2030? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you !
Main Responsibilities and key tasks
The sustainability data manager develops strategic insights to set up programs across environmental, governance and corporate social responsibility.
* Collects, streamlines and standardizes data and insights and improve performance across different programs and evaluations
* Be the creator and owner of the sustainability dashboard on Group level
* Communicate with HR, EHS, manufacturing and supply groups, to complete various sustainability assessments as required
* Be the principal point of contact on sustainability-related administrative activities, including responding to enquiries from internal and external parties
* Responsible for Sustainability Data reporting at Group level
* Identify opportunities to support our ambituous sustainability goals
* Facilitate best practice sharing between divisions of the group and formalize them into policies
* Include sustainability in all decision-making frameworks
* Bachelor degree and 2-5 years of relevant working experience related to sustainability and environment
* Passionate about sustainability
* Understanding of sustainability concepts and reporting is essential
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customer-first attitude
* Eager to learn
* Committed teamplayer
Knowledge of English; knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Company bicycle
- Flat-rate allowance
- Additional family benefits
- Remote work
Through this position you can support our group to become a truly sustainable company
We offer you, within our international group, not only a challenging job but real career and development opportunities
Exciting position in which you can exchange with colleagues worldwide, you get the chance to take initiative and shape your role
You can work from one of our locations around the world, as well as (partial) home office is possible
Competitive salary, extra-legal benefits and all the resources you need to perform well