3 of 4Next
Have you always been passionate about engineering and sports cars? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? If brands like Ferrari and McLaren capture your imagination, this job might be something for you!
We are searching for a software development engineer automotive (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
Software Development Engineer Automotive
- As a software development engineer automotive you are part of the development team.
- Together with other engineers you develop, implement and validate new software needed in the test lab and production environment.
- This is crucial to ensure the new high-tech transmissions are the best quality possible.
- You write scripts for build and test automation.
- Maintaining the new platform or framework that enables you to work efficient is also part of your daily job. This is realized with LabView, Matlab or C/C++/C#.
- You are a key member of the instrumentation team that is responsible for controlling and measuring test benches in the test lab and the production.
- All reporting will be done to your direct superior and the test manager.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in electro-mechanics, electronics, electrical engineering, computer science, … or equal by experience with a strong interest in engineering.
- Experience with control theory, mechatronics and automation is a plus.
- You're strong in analytics and problem solving.
- You have the ability to understand software structures as used in programs such as TestStand, LabView, VeriStand, C languages, Matlab, …
- You have a structured way of working and an eye for details.
- Creative thinker - comes with solutions
- Team player, able to work as well independently as well as being part of a team
- Fluent in English as well verbal as written, Dutch is a plus but no must.
- You're not afraid to take initiative.
- As a consultant software development engineer automotive you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Freelancers can also apply!
Interested? Send us your resume at daan.barbe'at'experis.be or contact 09 321 82 75!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Technical consultancy
- Sector: Automotive
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)