3 of 4Next
Passion for supply chain? Then Manpower is your partner. The combination of our excellent knowledge of the sector, our specialized staffing and our individual dedication makes us the ideal partner to guide you in your serach for a new challenge that matches your expectations and skills. Through our recruitment- and selection division you get the chance to immediately start with a fixed contract for indefinite term.
For a client of ours which is a very important player in the international lifting business, we're currently looking for a Service Manager.
As Service Manager your key-activities will be:
- Increase branch management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining branch team (service technicians, planner, inside sales, project engineer/service coordinator)
- Manage and direct branch service operations to meet the target of three key performance areas (Safety, Customer, People).
- Responsible for following established safety rules and procedures, including those established by the customer.
- Actively engage in sales activities to meet O/R and sales objectives, especially contract sales as prior task.
- Maintain the current customer base.
- Maintain customer relationship and develop service business within responsible area.
- Resolve customer complaints, within established guidelines, to ensure the satisfaction of the customer and in the best interest of the company.
- Conduct the maintenance contract renewal process to ensure customer needs are met and opportunities are not lost.
- Refer sales leads and customer feedback to relevant contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing customer demands.
- Ensure timesheets, inspection and expense reports are complete, accurate and approved according to company guidelines and that working hours are allocated to the appropriate job.
- Provide information to Branch Manager for monthly reports; branch rush report, safety report, etc.)
- Monitor and coordinate the maintenance of company equipment and assets to ensure they are in proper condition and good working order.
- Ensure branch employees receive appropriate levels of training within budgeted guidelines.
- Responsible for employee satisfaction and commitment
- Other duties assigned by line manager.
For the role of Service Manager you possess following skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor degree or above/major in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- 3 years experience in service related sales or operations preferred however equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years managerial experience, fair-developed “people” skills.
- Prior experience with cranes is a plus.
- Fluent French and English skill both in spoken and written and preferably Dutch.
- Certificate VCA-VOL.
For the role of Service Manager, our client offer you:
- Training and courses.
- A car, telephone and a laptop.
- An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered.
- A good base salary (dependent on experience) plus bonus.
Interested? Create your profile on our Manpower Website and apply on this job. For further information you can always contact Pieter Vanderveren (016/270 333 - email@example.com).
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Maintenance manager
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Lummen (location)
- All jobs via Manpower
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French