- Permanent, Full-time
Are you an Engineer and have some experience in leading projects manager? Looking for a new challenge in a very specific environment? Maybe this job could suit you.
Our client, one of the main actors in the energy sector in Belgium is looking for a Project Engineer with 2-4 years experience.
To contribute to Europe and Belgium's ambitions for the Energy Transition, Elia has foreseen to extend its offshore high voltage grid. The grid shall connect the new Belgian windfarms situated within the “Princess Elisabeth Windfarm zone”.
We are AUSY consulting: We are specialised in technical projects. With more than 1700 Ausy consultants, we realize projects at our customers every day, with or without support from our Technical design center.
We do more than just connect your ambitions with organizations and technical projects. We think it is important to develop a pleasant relationship with you and to support you where necessary: ??through training, guidance, advice, or just a listening ear.
Would you like more information? Do not hesitate to contact me!
+32 486 24 63 69
The Project Engineer's tasks are the following:
- Report to the Platform/Cable Project Leader
- Work in a dedicated multidisciplinary team together with, amongst others, the platform & cable engineers, procurements officers, HSE experts, PMO officer, …
- You support the development of the MOG2 project during all phases
As the project engineer you will assist the respective Project Leaders (platform + cable) during concept, design & tender phase, for some of the tasks below:
- Platform Engineering Consultant contract follow-up
- Certifying body contract follow-up
- Substation concept & design
- Tender preparation (creation of technical specification and requirements) for the platform package and the cable package
- Marine studies follow-up (scour study, burial assessment,…)
- General follow-up of documentation (report, schematics,…)
- Assist with diverse tasks (e.g.: document management, make visio/drawings, manage action lists,…)
- You assist in establishing agreed contracting and procurement strategies specific to the design, fabrication & installation
- You support contract negotiations for the supply and installation of the offshore platform for the MOG2 Project
- You assist in managing a set of contracts covering design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning
- You help to ensure adequate auditing of the technical specifications during design, manufacturing and later stages, to ensure compliance by the contractors
- You manage a set of contracts to meet the project schedule, including preparation of progress reports and management plans
- You manage a set of contracts to meet the project budget, including preparation of forecast reports and management plans
- You assist in developing risk management plans for a set of contracts as part of an overall project risk management strategy
- You draw up proposals for technical improvements and for safety enhancements by making a proactive contribution to the feedback process
- You have at least 3 years of working experience, preferably in the offshore or energy sector;
- Education: Engineer (preferably Electrical/Electromechanical);
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Working structured, independent and precise;
- You have experience with writing specifications and/or procedures
- You have project-management experience and/or expertise in high-voltage matters;
- You are a smooth, assertive communicator and a resourceful accountable team player;
- Experience in the offshore sector is a plus;
- A quick learner;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
We offer you an employee contract of indefinite duration (type of permanent contract)
You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with various fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, a company car, hospital insurance, group insurance, 32 leave and ADV days...
We offer you an exciting job, with autonomy, responsibilities and the necessary trainings.
Freelancers can also apply!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 6 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.