Production Manager (m/v)
- Actief Interim Leuven
- Interim optional fixed contract, Full-time
Production Manager (m/v)
You feel like a fish in water during a Life Sciences Run ! As Production Manager you manage the production unit that is responsible for the production of Protein A Chromatography media. You have people responsibility over a group of +/- 20 operators working in a time schedule of 3 shifts. Your own work schedule is mainly a day schedule, but in order to ensure smooth production at all times you flexibly adjust to the needs at hand.
Your key objectives are to ensure correct staffing of the production crew, to guaranty high quality production and compliance with ISO, GMP and safety regulations. You also make sure that the work environment is neat and tidy. You continuously evaluate operations and way of working. You provide input and actively contribute to continuous improvement, efficiency increase and optimisation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You prepare production and ensure all resources and material is in place;
- You collaborate effectively with the Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Engineering teams;
- You are responsible for the qualification of the process equipment;
- You optimise and review documents, reports, protocols, …… related to production;
- To coach your people, support their personal development and grow their performance;
- You have a Scientific Master degree in e.g Pharmacy, Bio-engineering or you have equivalent experience;
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial position, preferably in the Pharmaceutical of Life Sciences industry;
- GLP and GMP are familiar terms to you and you know how to bridge these to ISO certification;
- Your key competences are a mixture of critical thinking, strong communication and coaching skills, decisiveness and effective trouble-shooting;
- You communicate fluently on a professional level in English and Dutch both verbal and written. Other languages are an asset;
- Having experience in improvement projects and validation, puts you on the top of candidate list.
We offer a multi-cultural environment where the boundaries of technology are challenged every day.
Based on your level of experience and technical knowledge we set up the position in order to give you the challenge and growth opportunities you need. We ensure growth opportunities by on-the-job learning and supporting your development with training and coaching.
We offer you an attractive salary package in line with your experience with many extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, a bonus, company car, a leasebike, internet@home, 38 holidays per year and a life and hospitalisation insurance (including dental plan).
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English
- Interim optional fixed contract
- 16 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.