Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
The internal prevention service of Audi Brussels consists of a multidisciplinary team of 8 prevention consultants, 2 occupational physicians and 4 nurses. As a prevention consultant, you are the contact person for a specific operational area, in which you deal with all aspects of well-being. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize in one or more well-being topics in order to provide support to colleagues as an expert.
Prevention Advisor Level 1
- You will actively participate in the prevention policy and safety culture at Audi Brussels.
- You will regularly go out into the field to establish close cooperation with internal customers.
- You see your role as a prevention advisor as more than just an advisory function. You look for solutions together with the internal customer in a technical context.
- You contribute to the establishment and implementation of the overall prevention plan and the annual action plan for both the prevention department and the operational department for which you are responsible.
- You will work closely with the safety coordinators during renovations or new construction projects.
- You have a master's degree (or equivalent by experience) and a "Prevention Advisor Level 1" certificate.
- Experience in an industrial environment is a strong asset.
- You have an affinity with production and propose practical solutions.
- You work proactively, autonomous and like to take the initiative.
- You have good communication skills and are a team player.
- You are fluent in two of the following languages: French, Dutch, German. A good knowledge of English is an asset.
- Full-time and permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of homeoffice
- Collective and individual bonus
- Group and hospital insurance
- Work/life balance
- Cafeteria plan
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.