2 of 3Next
As a planner manager your main task will be to Lead the Planner/Buyer team and represents the team in respective meetings, being the main contact for Stakeholders.
- Responsible function for continuity of supply for Raw materials/auxiliaries, tracking and issues management.
- Process Owner role.
- Data reporting and analysis.
- Material Change management.
- People Management
Keywords: Planification, management, process, raw materials, supply chain, stakeholders, ERP
- You have a Master Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or other relevant field.
- You have an outstanding business acumen as well as commercial and financial understanding of the Materials Requirements Planning.
- You get minimum 7 years professional experience in supply chain management and customer service and/or procurement.
- You get a minimum of 3 years experience in leading a team.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (expert level in Excel), ERP systems (e.g. JDE) and supply chain planning tools.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Our client offers you to work in a stimulating and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic company. Our client proposes competitive package.
Interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply on our website. Any questions ? Contact Diane Louppe at diane.louppe @experis.be.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
52 days left to apply
- Function type: Production process responsible
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)