Marine Lubrication Engineer - Benelux & France (m/f/x)
Lubmarine - a division within TotalEnergies - is now one of the leading marine lubricants suppliers and our products and services are trusted to protect the marine engines and auxiliary equipment on board over 7,000 vessels each year.
Lubmarine is a specialized marine lubricants business which provides innovative solutions to the global shipping industry.
We are currently looking for a Marine Lubrication Engineer - Benelux & France (m/f/x).
The function is based in Ertvelde (Belgium).
* Technical support for customers / partners / distributors:Visit contracted vessels for technical support on lubrication. Ensure good contact with clients and in particular with ship superintendents and crews
* Organize collection of lubricant or fuel samples and answer technical inquiries from customers
* Perform daily all actions related to the technical services of Lubmarine (lube oil analyses, drain oil reports, onboard analyses, etc)
* Maintain information about portfolio of vessels and its lubricant needs
* Supporting Lubmarine's sales and logistics teams:Support and/or accompany the sales teams in sales actions related to Lubmarine products and technical services proposed to customers
* Visit current or prospective customers with the International Marine Key Account Manager upon request
* Provide technical information on Lubmarine products and services, constantly updating knowledge of local markets
* Responding to commercial or logistical queries from the Lubmarine network
* Supporting Lubmarine's technical networkOrganize technical seminars for customers or internal teams on request, give lectures at maritime universities or schools
* Participate in the action plans for in-service testing of new products/services and propose improvement of Lubmarine technical offer
You will be guided from your first day on the job: education and training are an intrinsic part of your career. Responsibility, independence, and team spirit are key concepts in your commitment to us. In return, we offer you great career opportunities within TotalEnergies.
* An experience in shipping sector (at shore or as seafarer) will be plus.
* You have strong communication and self-management skills to work in a multicultural environment.
* You have good problem-solving skills and a strong commitment.
* You are fluent in English, and you have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
Do you want to work in tandem with the International Marine Key Account Manager? Do not hesitate to apply and welcome on board!
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.