Our ambition? To offer cities, industries and companies in the tertiary sector tailor-made solutions. We do this in 6 areas: electrical, HVAC, cooling, mechanical & robotics, digital & IT and facility management. Our 9600 employees are committed every day to ensuring:
- more attractive cities
- more efficient and greener companies
- more sustainable and comfortable buildings
The Department Specialized Nuclear Services (SNS) is part of the Division ‘Energy Transition & Integrated Solutions’ and operates within the Industry Segment of EQUANS BeLux (former ENGIE Solutions). The Department comprises three Sections: Proximity, Nuclear Contracting and Design, Engineering & (Fuel) Solutions.
Together they generate a turnover of €35M with a staff of 400 people. Their mission is to deliver total solutions to the nuclear sector including onsite technical services & material handling, nuclear logistics, characterization, decontamination & dismantling projects, design & build of nuclear packaging and tooling, and various expertise in specific nuclear domains.
Engineering Manager - Nuclear
- within the set framework for the section: you plan, organize, lead, coordinate and control all activities and related business activities of the specific theme concerned
- this is in order to reach the targeted objectives from a commercial, customer relationship, project implementation, financial turnover, budget, profit, and resources management point of view
- you manage projects from the tendering phase to final invoicing
- you lead and coach your team (project engineers, experts, project coordinators, dispatchers, and technicians and drivers) from an operational point of view
- you watch over the application of safety, security, and quality standards
- you maintain long-term relationships with customers, partners, and subcontractors and detect potential projects
- you negotiate with clients and partners (in cooperation with Legal Department and Tendering)
- you negotiate with subcontractors for the delivery of goods and services in accordance with the needs of the projects and the financial contractual conditions (in cooperation with Purchase Department)
- you manage your team (+/-10 FTE) and ensure a positive work atmosphere
- you report regularly to the Section Manager on the activities and results of your theme and cooperate with the Project Managers from the other themes
- you make recommendations to the Section Manager in order to improve the overall management of the section
- nuclear packaging operation
- maintenance of packaging
- design and delivery of packaging and associated equipment
- feasibility studies
- technical calculations (mechanical, thermal, leak tightness, criticality, and radioprotection) and safety files related to nuclear packagings
It’s you (we’ve been looking for)!
- you have a master’s degree in civil/industrial engineering
- you have good knowledge of mechanical concepts (applications within the nuclear sector is a plus)
- you have at least 5 years of experience in managing projects in a complex and preferably nuclear environment
- you are a people manager, and you are able to motivate others
- you work well in an environment where several projects are taking place at the same time
- you have a good overview of the finances of your projects, and you make the necessary reports
- customer satisfaction is important to you, and you enjoy long-term customer relationships
- you are very results oriented
- you are an entrepreneur and pragmatic
- you are creative and take initiatives for the different projects
- you are an excellent communicator
- you are fluent in Dutch, French, and English (German is a plus)
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.