The Vestas Offshore department is responsible for and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in Belgium. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
Warehouse Coordinator (f/m/d) Offshore
Description de la fonction
- Ordering, purchase requisition creation, and vendor management
- Incoming goods receiving, using Vestas ERP systems
- Pick and Packing warehouse supplies, updating site documentation
- Maintaining the site warehouse, stocktake management
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Producing reports, OH&S compliance, Trouble-shoot problems and recommend improvements
- living in a 40Km radius from Oostende
- Experience of working in a Warehouse Environment
- Good communication skills in English
- Full driving license
- IT skills : Microsoft, SAP
- Good knowledge or ERP systems, SAP for instance
- Health and safety focused
- Quality and customer focused professional
- Good office and site management skills
- Good time management / planning skills
- Warehouse experience - for example from the wind or automotive Industry
- Team player and high process understanding
A strong safety culture and an opportunity to work with the world leader in wind energy. The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
Global career progression prospects.
Working hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 16:30
Please submit your application in English online on our career portal on or before 14/02/2023.