Equans, the reference for multi-technical installations and maintenance services and is part of the Bouygues group. In our company, we design, install and provide customised solutions and services to improve our clients’ infrastructure, equipment, systems and technical processes. Our ambition? To help companies and local authorities in their transitions:
- energy transition: educing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- digital transition: connecting equipment to make it more effective and efficient
- industrial transition: optimising productivity and technical installation management
The department International Projects, part of the division Turnkey & International Projects, located in Grimbergen is the reliable partner for the construction and commissioning of large and complex multi-technical installations. We serve top rated companies in Western Europe, active in petrochemical, pharma, power generation, tank storage,… with modular construction as well as stick build installation.
To realize our ever challenging objectives, we are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor E&I.
As a Site Supervisor you are based in Grimbergen and you are assigned to large and complex projects in Belgium and Western Europe. The main role is the management of all direct resources on site, respecting the requirements with regards to safety, quality, productivity, schedule, contract and budget.
Find out more about the job!
- accurately organize and control the execution of the works according to the work packages, time frames and budgeted hours
- manage the Construction teams on site as well as the subcontractors
- allow for maximum safety and efficiency of the Construction teams
- you work in close collaboration with the Construction Manager and the Project Manager as well as with the Construction team
- use resources (manpower, logistics) efficiently
- take responsibility on progress reporting, traceability, monitoring of extra works and their impact on planning and cost
- take adequate measures to recover any delay
Do you have what it takes?
- professional bachelor or technically skilled with +10 years of experience
- proven experience in construction activities in the field of E&I
- expert knowledge is essential
- working knowledge of MS Office
- proven leadership skills
- decision maker
- client oriented
- result oriented
- motivated and enthusiastic
- willing to work abroad (Western Europe) during the construction phase of the project with a fixed rotation schedule
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal), working knowledge of English, Dutch and possibly French or German
GSM & smartphone
Assurance hospitalisation individuelle
Assurance hospitalisation pour la famille
Travail à domicile
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,… depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!