10 de 16Suivant
The bank provides domestic and international corporate clients with an international branch network across Europe, Asia and Americas.
Through their dedicated relationship managers, they are committed to providing customers with a consistently high level of services, products and solutions.
In addition to offering the standard corporate banking product spectrum and international corporate finance services, they also provide customers with region specific expertise and knowledge on products and local markets.
Senior Relationship Manager
Description de la fonction
The responsabilities will be the following:
- Responsible selection, analysis, planning and successful implementation of specifically defined key clients
- Identifying customers ' requirements and active support of all allocated clients
- Coordinating complete marketing-oriented client activities with involving product specialists
- Preparing, voting and putting forward of credit applications in cooperation with credit department
- Professional preparation, support and follow-up of customer pitches
- Preservation of complete and adequate qualitative data, about all assigned clients as well as accurate information transfer to appropriate clients
- Ongoing credit rating and risk analysis of all allocated clients in cooperation with credit department, as well as identification of risk signals and
initiation of risk reducing measures if applicable
- As client owner and in the framework of the client's lifecycle management, the Relationship Manager is responsible of the professional, accurate
and timely handling of the Know Your Customer process, as well as of other governance and regulatory topics such as inter-alia Anti-Money laundering and counter-terrorist financing, fraud and Sanctions
- Supporting the junior sales functions by acting as mentor and mediator within the team; building and maintaining the further development of
internal and external networks
- Developing plans over medium to long-term to increase the branch¡¯s revenues; support of strategic planning activities guided by the superior
The successful candidate shall demonstrate:
- University degree in Economics/ Business Administration or alike with at least 10 years working experience in the relevant
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Relationship Manager accompanied by experience in commercial credit business, e.g. as a Credit Officer or proof
of adequate qualifications
- A very broad and profound knowledge of the range of products and services in Commercial Banking for corporate customers
- An Excellent knowledge of sales, presentation and negotiation techniques
- Knowledge of the loan business and management of loan risks
- Knowledge of regulations, guidelines and work procedures in the area of responsibility
- Professional knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Our client offers a diverse, inspiring work environment and excellent career opportunities within a first class team.
Work life balance has high priority for them and of course they are aware of the importance of an attractive salary for a good job.
Lorraine le Pomellec
+32 2 509 45 78
Place du Champ de Mars 5
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 4 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Marché des capitaux & boursier
- Secteur : Finance et assurance
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein