Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Purchasing Content Coordinator
- Page Personnel
- Intérim, Temps plein
Purchasing Content Coordinator
Our client is an international company active in the beverage sector
Description de la fonction
Contract Management :
- Capture contract and operationalize in the local system : Implement contract in local system. Enable purchase to pay process on item level.
- Manage impact of implementation : Coordinate all activities related to the implementation of the contract, including product approval, stakeholder management, change management, risk management.
- Monitor contract compliance : Monitor compliance with agreed volumes, prices and conditions by internal stakeholders.
- Settle issues/Claims : Manage problems related to the execution of a contract and handle any disputes and claims.
- Optimise volume allocation : Dynamically manage the allocation of volumes to a group of approved suppliers for the category in order to maximize contract value and meet business requirements.
- Manage variances : Manage variances during the contract execution. This includes new product introductions, changes in volume, standards or supply conditions.
- Optimise cost/value engineering : Start and execute cost saving and value engineering activities. This includes standardization, harmonization and innovation.
- Measure supplier performance : Capture and measure performance information of the supplier against the agreed standard in a consistent way, that will enable consolidated reporting on supplier performance.
- Evaluate supplier performance : Periodically review performance with stakeholders and suppliers to dermine improvement plan.
- Execute supplier improvement strategy : coordinate execution supplier improvement strategy and supplier improvement plan.
- Manage impact of contract termination : Coordinate all activities related to the termination of the contract, including stakeholder management, change management and risk management.
- Close contract in the system : Close the contract in the system, ensuring that ordering against the contract is no longer possible.
Purchasing Content Coordinator :
- Driving the digital agenda in the area of contract management and planning.
Skill requirements (is able to) :
- Translate contractual terms and clauses into clearly identified actions and needs.
- Manage the communication and relationship with both the Heineken Global Procurement buyers and internal business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate effective day to day supplier management leading to collaborative relationships.
- Lead projects to identify and deliver performance improvements and savings opportunities through the supplier performance management process.
- Develop, use and manage contract related information systems to deliver complete contract compliance.
- Set target levels for contract management performance.
- Advanced IT literacy
Required behaviours :
- Analytical, Sociable, Team player and stress resistant.
- Develops collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Required Qualifications :
- Master in Economics/Business engineering/Supply Chain Management/…
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
Long term contract with competitive salary package
- Type de fonction : Acheteur
- Secteur : Matières premières, agriculture et alimentation
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Temps plein
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Acheteur - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.