Jobs populaires Responsable de production:
- Responsable production Colruyt Group Fine Food Salads
- Responsable production Colruyt Group Fine Food Meat
- Responsable production Colruyt Group Fine Food Cheese
- Responsable production
- Superviseur de Production
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products, with sales today of around $60 billion. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 168 sites in 26 countries throughout the world where it employs around 21.000 people.
Our site located in Lillo, Antwerp, which is part of the Business Unit Ineos O&P Europe North, is responsible for the development and growth of the specialties High Density Polyethylene and Polypropylene markets for Ineos.
We are looking for a Process Engineer, who will be based at our site located in Lillo-Antwerp.
The Process Engineer, who reports to the Engineering Manager of the Lillo Site, is involved with the generation and development of projects related to the improvement of the process reliability, product quality, efficiency, energy and HSE impact.
Description de la fonction
Most important external factors are business, technical services and sales requirements affecting the product slate and volumes, site development initiatives and capex process and inspection programs.
Also governmental HSE and GHG emissions expectations must be fulfilled.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Follows-up of the day-to-day production to better understand the difficulties and problems related to the process, thus making it possible to formulate improvements.
- Monitors and analyses the polymerization and finishing process data.
- Expands the process safety documentation: main focal points are the SIS / SIL functionalities, the flare network, the VOC emission points and the verification of PSV scenarios.
- Provides support to HAZOP, SIL, ATEX and LOPA studies.
- Gives support to CAPEX, MoC and near miss reporting program and large scale projects related to the Lillo site (if applicable).
- Takes part in process reliability workshops, acting as support for the Plant Manager.
- Keeps up-to-date with the technological developments (with the catalyst being one of the main points of interest).
- Develops and executes actions related to HSE (e.g. CPBW, annual safety action plan, …)
- Gives input to cost management (variable and fixed costs).
- Acts as a back-up for the Energy Coordinator in matters related to Energy (ISO50001 and EBO) and emissions (EU ETS).
- Acts as a member of the operations support duty team and site Emergency Response team.
- Master in the engineering sciences, chemical technology
- with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Process Engineering
- Good understanding of chemical engineering, chemical plant operations, project engineering and business principles
- In depth understanding of the operating plants
- Proficiency with Aspen engineering suite, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- Strong drive to work on continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment
- Taking initiatives
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Creative and innovative
Sent a letter of motivation and a C.V. to Christine Goris, HR Manager, Scheldelaan 482 – haven 647, 2040 Lillo-Antwerpen, e-mail: email@example.com
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Responsable de production
- Secteur : Chimie
- Berendrecht-Zandvliet-Lillo (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Ineos Manufacturing Belgium
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein