The European Association
Management Assistant- lobbying Association
Description de la fonction
- The assistant will be the first point of contact for callers and visitors and will be responsible for the meeting rooms - taking telephone calls, welcoming visitors, and booking meeting venues.
- The successful candidate will also provide general support to the day-to-day running of the office in Brussels and the organization of various meetings and events.
- He/she will report to the Senior Officer and to the Secretary General of the Association.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls and coordinate messages as needed.
- Provide assistance and support to the Senior Officer and Secretary General.
- Day-to-day office management: liaise with suppliers, organize incoming mail and postal services, and maintain office/food supplies and other requirements to keep the office running smoothly including office equipment and office space.
- Administrative and financial work: filing invoices, prepare payments.
- Provide administrative support in booking travel, filing, and updating contacts.
- Provide logistical and administrative support in the organization of internal and external meetings and events.
- Provide ad hoc logistical support to international colleagues for organizing meetings in Brussels.
- Update and manage the website.
- Manage orders of office supplies, courier services, catering, cleaning staff etc.
- Liaise with IT service providers, designers, printers, translators, etc.
- Manage membership fees for members.
- Assist in preparing the annual General Assembly.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Taking minutes during the Committees and Working Groups meetingsEducation / Experience
- At least three years of relevant experience in administrative support.
- Secretarial studies is an asset.
- Fluency in French and English - other languages is an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, experience with databases, etc.).
- Comfortable in multi-tasking, detail-oriented, and working to deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Basic accounting knowledge. Compensation
- A challenging position within a leading international association (permanent contract).
- An interesting salary package with fringe benefits.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.