- Walters People Belgium
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Description de la fonction
The KYC Officer will conduct the following tasks:
- Daily surveillance of clients within the new onboarding work stream and review of the work stream
- Collection and analysis of specific customer data and close follow up of each client's file
- Analysis of business and counterparty specific information and documentation to research and resolve issues
- Analysis of risk issues and performance of jurisdictional specific assessments
The ideal KYC Officer's profile:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or banking studies
- A first knowledge of financial markets/products and KYC is an asset
- Good organisational and communication skills, ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Proactive, self-motivated, detail oriented and well-organised
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract in a dynamic and unique financial institution
- A salary based on your experience with a nice extra-legal package
If you are organised, rigorous, determined and that you want to go into an interesting opportunity within a private bank, this position is for you. Do not hesitate to send your CV with the reference TVI1313562. Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Bachelier académique
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
De € 30.000 à € 42.000 par mois
Postuler avant le
- 4 mai
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Banking - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.