12 de 13Suivant
IT Network & Security Engineer
Description de la fonction
Carrefour Belgium is looking forward to hiring an IT Network & Security Engineer in the team that's responsible for the management of our network and security infrastructure.
Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor in IT, has 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience and specialized in IT Network and Security over the last few years. He or she will work closely together as well with some of our external managed services providers.
The day to day responsibilities of our new colleague include among others the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on his or her interests and level of knowledge and experience:
Third level operational support on IT network security infrastructure.
Participate to IT security operations and projects and systems administration.
Coordination of security incidents and remediation activities.
Production of detailed incident reports and technical briefings for management, administrators and end-users.
Development of a procedural set of responses to security problems.
Interaction with service providers, contractors, infrastructure architects.
As a future Network & Security Engineer @ Carrefour Belgium, you're familiar with a relevant part of the topics mentioned here below:
General networking and design. Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancing, OSI Model, TCP/IP, Packet Trace and Analysis using Wireshark and TCPDUMP.
Firewall platforms (Palo Alto, Checkpoint) running routing protocols and next gen features such as IPS and application detection rules.
Firewall deployment / configuration experience and troubleshooting application connectivity.
Management of VPN, Remote Access, SSL/TLS, SSO Technology (SAML, ADFS), F5 Application delivery and DNS.
Network Access Control techniques, 802.1x and MAC Authentication Bypass (MAB).
Linux administration experience. (Intermediate level.)
Computer intrusion activities, incident response techniques, tools, and procedures.
Project management skills and experience working on enterprise level projects.
Creation, review, maintenance of operational documentation.
Training on new procedures to lower level support teams.
Scripting skills (Perl, Python, and Shell) are a +.
Vendor certification (F5, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, and Cisco) is a +.
- A permanent position in our internal IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.
- An accessible head office (1140 Evere / Brussels) without parking problems.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, for a better work / life balance.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 13 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Réseau, sécurité TIC
- Secteur : Petit commerce et distribution
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Carrefour
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein