- Reynaers Aluminium
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international group Reynaers is always focusing on partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers Group, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminum and steel. With 2400 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 550 million (2020), you can be sure of an international environment with a high level of ambition.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.
Description de la fonction
- You carry out internal audits of the various branches of the Reynaers group, both within Europe as in Asia, North America & North or South Africa.
- You summarize your findings in an audit report in which you prioritize attention points and formulate recommendations for both senior as local management
- Next to checking that group procedures and guidelines with regard to risk management and asset protection are respected, you give the local teams direction how to make the necessary improvements and/or implement the Reynaers best practices.
- During the audit, but also when in Duffel, you identify improvement opportunities, both in terms of cost control, efficiency or risk reduction.
- You recognize opportunities that contribute to smoother, more accurate and better integrated financial or KPI reporting.
- In addition to ad hoc analysis, you are asked to support or lead different improvement projects in collaboration with other departments.
- You have a Master’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences/Business Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Good knowledge of Belgian GAAP & IFRS is an asset.
- You have 3-5 year audit experience, preferably in production companies.
- You are willing to travel ( estimated 40-60 days per year).
- Very good knowledge of Dutch & English; knowledge of French & German is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- A pragmatic attitude, with an eye for waste and CIP opportunities.
- Independent and persistent , eager to learn and hands-on can-do mentality.
- You have a critical, yet positive and constructive, solution-oriented attitude.
- You are a good communicator.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to make your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and sustainable company that is all about innovation and digital technology.
- The chance to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work in an easy, healthy and green way.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 3 septembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Finances - Anvers' dans votre boîte mail.