Communications Manager – Benelux
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Communications Manager – Benelux
ABB Motion is the Lead Business in Benelux under ABB’s new operating model. We are seeking an experienced communicator, digital minded and with strong ability to collaborate for the position of Local Communications Manager.
As local Communications Manager in Belgium with responsibilities for Luxemburg and the Netherlands you will have an exciting and challenging job in an international and growing organization. You will be responsible for the overall communications in Benelux and coordinate the country communications activities based on the corporate communications strategy as well as ensuring executional excellence in all communications measures for the local business and support business management.
In this position you will report directly to the Country Managing Director in Belgium and Luxemburg and indirectly to the Managing Director in the Netherlands as well as functionally to Lead Comms Manager for MO in Northern Europe. You will be part of the management teams of both Belgium and the Netherlands as well as you will be part of a team of communications professionals in Northern Europe.
Description de la fonction
- Media relations: Develops and ensures a coherent, integrated Media Relations strategy and brand positioning throughout the Local Motion Business.
- Supports and trains spokespersons within Local Motion business.
- Channel management: manages owned and paid media channels using third parties for best practice on web- and social media communications.
- Country communication: Coordinates the country comms based on mandate and guidance from Group communications.
- Ensures alignment between different Business Communications resources in the country. Takes ownership of among other things media relations, crisis communication and brand management on the country level.
- Strengthen, maintain and optimize partnerships with colleges/universities and work closely with HR to implement a strong employer recruitment campaign.
- Internal Communications: Develops and ensures a coherent, integrated internal communications throughout the Local Motion Business.
- Develops and recommends internal communications plans and programs and supports the regional implementation and secures best practice sharing. Ensures efficient communications cascade model for global business level initiatives such as Formula E and sustainability.
- Executional excellence: Ensures executional excellence throughout the area of accountability for all communications measures in line with business targets, brand positioning and corporate identity/corporate design guidelines.
- Management support: Serves as a consultant to the local business leadership team to ensure quick recognition of timely key communications opportunities and clear response to same.
- Significant experience in relevant communication and marketing positions preferably in a similar sector (technology, durable goods).
- Strategic overview and the ability to set priorities and monitor progress.
- Proven to deliver desired results through collaboration, empathy and change management.
- Strong ability to work with ambiguity and constantly changing set of circumstances.
- Digitally minded with an innovation and learning mindset.
- Ability to guide and coach ABB colleagues from all backgrounds and experience levels.
- Able to communicate fluently in English, Dutch and French.
- Readiness to travel, particularly in the Benelux.
Apply online and let’s write the future, together.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Bachelier à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 30 novembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Gestion de communication, Relations publiques & communication d'entreprise - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.