- Plusieurs régions
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
So we’re not one of the Big 4. That doesn’t mean we don’t go for big results at well-known companies. From strategy development to tactical programs to systems implementation. We’re on it.
Our motto? Learn by doing and grow by sharing. With the right opportunities that fit your skills and personal interests. With professional mentoring and on-the-job coaching in a wide variety of projects.
Or should we say a happy family? Because at Trilations, you’re never alone. Even if you spend a lot of time on the road, we make the best of every second we’re together. Like pros with a passion for people.
We don’t tell our customers what to do. We prefer to ask them the right questions and jump in there with them. Pragmatic, hands-on, grabbing the bull by the horns. That’s us, 24/7.
Description de la fonction
• As a Business Consultant, you work on several projects for our customers (mostly at their premises)
• Your main objective is to optimise our customers’ processes and organisation to address their current or future business challenges. These challenges can be: a more efficient way of working, an improved customer experience etc.
• To realise this objective, you analyse the current operations, collect information via interviews or workshops, identify improvement opportunities, design the new way-of-working, highlight its benefits, and present and motivate the new concept
• You collaborate intensively with the employees and managers of our customers and develop good professional relationships
• You have a master’s degree & experience in consultancy is a plus. You want to work in the Utilities, Financial Services and/or Public Services sector
• Your excellent communication and presentation skills, your analytical capabilities, and your will to succeed are important assets
• You know very well how you can help customers in a professional way
• You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
• Affinity with IT is an advantage
• You definitely earn some bonus points if you have knowledge of UML and BPMN
• The opportunity to take on challenging projects within our sectors
• An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car
• A personal growth according to your abilities and ambitions
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Néerlandais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 16 décembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Consultation - Flandre orientale, Anvers, Limbourg, Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.