Auditor Lead - GMP
- Experis Belgium
- Brabant wallon
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Auditor Lead - GMP
Brabant Wallon - CDI
#audit #internal #external #GMP #QA #inspections #suppliers
Are you interested in clinical trials and putting your knowledge of internal and external audits to good use?
Our client is actively looking for an Auditor Lead to strengthen its activities. Our partner is active in the pharmaceutical sector.
Description de la fonction
What are your responsibilities?
As Auditor Lead, you are in charge to
- Ensure the availability, the update and continuous improvement of the quality management system,
- Communicate operational issues and opportunities for improvement to department leaders,
- Function as Quality department liaison and subject matter expert to other department representatives, customers and regulatory representatives in relation to Supplier qualification, self-inspection, Agency inspections and customer audits,
- Contribute to the quality department's activities to ensure continuity of operations,
- Know, understand and comply with the company's standard operation procedures and policies,
- Perform other related job duties in the context of Quality Assurance as assigned by EU Director,
- Perform and contribute to qualification of suppliers and vendors,
- Contribute to the preparation, hosting and follow-up regulatory inspections.
You are graduated as a Master degree in Pharmaceutical or Science. Your experience in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry and in Quality Assurance. You have an experience in leading quality audits and with clinical trials. You demonstrate ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve business goals. You fluently speak English and French.
A permanent contract is offered for this function with a salary package matching your skills & experience. The opportunity to develop your skills or to evolve within this company is also open.
You're interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply directly on our website experis.be. Do you have questions? You can contact or 0478/90.63.68.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 1 février
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Qualité - Brabant wallon' dans votre boîte mail.