17 de 20Suivant
Legal issues are part of a company’s development strategy. The challenge faced by our client is to offer legal advice that meets the clients’ business objectives. Our client delivers a multidisciplinary and creative approach, which enables their clients to take opportunities to stay ahead of the legal challenges and keep their business moving forward.
The lawyers at our clients have deep a technical knowledge and are trusted specialists in their respective fields of law. Across banking & finance, financial services regulation, corporate and M&A, tax, real estate, public, commercial law, employment law and more, the team has extensive experience and the right approach to help clients. In short, their lawyers are effective, proactive and creative.
The work is organized in multidisciplinary teams as well as through collaboration with clients at every stage of the process. Innovative and technically sound strategies are formulated. The focus lies on building strong relationships with clients and with stakeholders of all kinds.
Due to the rapid expansion, our client is looking for an Associate Business & Commercial Law to join the Kortrijk team.
Associate Business & Commercial Law
Description de la fonction
- You will be part of a strong team of more than 70 lawyers.
- You will advise companies on all types of commercial and business contracts, trade practices, Economic Law and other business matters.
- You will attend meetings with clients and maintain strong relationships with them.
- You help clients from start to finish through any litigation, arbitration or dispute resolutions their business may face.
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in the legal fields mentioned above.
- You have strong analytical skills and writing skills.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and also French.
- You are a real team player.
- You are client-oriented.
- You are effective, proactive and creative.
They offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in the financial services industry and continuous support in your professional development. More important, they offer you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion, with career opportunities.
Our client disposes of state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. Our client invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 9 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Barreau
- Secteur : Consultance et fourniture de services
- Courtrai (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via USG Professionals Legal
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein