ANALYST-DEVELOPER (Junior-Senior) (H/F)
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
ANALYST-DEVELOPER (Junior-Senior) (H/F)
MEDI-MARKET GROUP is a young and dynamic Belgian chain in pharmacy and para-pharmacy. Via physical stores up to 1.000m² (Medi-Market and Pharmaclic) and 2 web shops (www.medi-market.be; https://pharmacy-medi-market.be/pharmacie), we try to offer the broadest assortment of healthcare products at the lowest prices. This innovative concept guarantees her customers a personalised advice by experts and a wide range of healthcare products, natural medicines, dermo cosmetics, specialised nutrition and baby care products. The group grows fast, follows an omnichannel strategy and has strong ambitions to grow even further. The group also recently acquired a chain of 4 stores in Italy and opened a new store in France.
To ensure the continuous growth of the group and to strengthen the team at the headquarters located in Nivelles (Walloon Brabant), Medi-Market Group is looking for an :
Junior - Senior
Description de la fonction
Our IT architecture is a heterogeneous set of solutions that need to interact together on a continuous basis. Especially at the beginning of the mission, helping to make sure that the different parts of the solutions work well together will be your prime objective. If there are issues detected, these need to be analysed and resolved. If resolution is not possible, scripts might be needed to detect the issues in proactively or reactively to allow intervention.
You will work in various contexts in a fast-growing retail organisation, going from finance and HR over supply chain to point of sale. You are in direct contact with the business stakeholders. You also work on different assignments at the same time.
Some of our solutions :
- Java based: Hybris Ecom and PIM, automatic stock replenishment (custom dev), stockvaluation (custom dev), …
- Saas: Manhattan Scale (WMS), Netsuite (ERP), office 365, IBM workload automation, SAP C4C, SAP marketing cloud, Qlick Sense (reporting) …
- PhP based (might need to evolve): all kinds of integration scripts
- EDI and messaging
- Projects to come like setting up a data lake & DWH, intranet, new POS, … (technologies not chosen yet).
Our ambition is gradually to internalize more and more core capabilities to support our landscape and to have a key knowledge in house to develop and make solutions evolve.
Depending on your profile and experience level, you could focus on development or you could evolve to a role of product owner or project manager for large projects where you can combine your technical knowledge with your project management skills.
You are part of the small and flexible IT team within Medi-Market Group.
You report directly to the CIO of the group.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent by experience.
- Junior profiles are also eligible, a growth trajectory can be foreseen.
- You are flexible and like diversity in the work.
- You have experience with multiple development languages or are willing to learn them.
- Experience within several domains of a retail organisation is a plus.
- Experience in the (para)pharmaceutical sector is a plus.
- You are bilingual French/English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are assertive and have good oral and written skills.
- You are conscient and systematic. You can work on your own and show initiative to deal with unexpected events.
- You are enthusiast and like to learn a lot and have a strong desire to participate to the growth and success of the group
- Location: Nivelles.
- Dynamical and fast evolving organisation.
- Full time permanent contract.
- The opportunity to participate actively to the creation of a new concept and to a mid-size company in full expansion.
- A competitive salary in relation with your past experiences and responsibilities.
- Result driven management with a lot of room for personal initiative.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 9 septembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Concept & analyse' dans votre boîte mail.