- NCR Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leadership over 20-30 FTEs
- Drive continuous productivity and quality improvements with the service being delivered by the team
- Develop relationships and interact with internal customers (Service Account Managers and Analysts, Customer Advocates etc.)
- Monitor SLA performance against target for territory.
- Motivate, empower, develop and, as appropriate, recognize and reward individual and team achievements.
- Responsible for the management of absence.
- Promote and manage time-and-material (T&M) activities.
- Manage expenses effectively (overtime, parts, assets).
- Conduct on-going, open communications with assigned FSC Service Coordinator on a daily basis.
- Bachelor or relevant experience
- Equivalent experience or combination of education and experience will be considered on an exception basis.
- Previous experience as a group, team or project leader; other supervisory/leadership capacity in technical services or support is preferred.
Dutch and English required, French preferred
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- 8 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Customer service, Operations' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.