Nous gérons cette diversité en l'abordant à travers différents départements spécialisés.
Ainsi, nous pouvons aider chaque personne en connaissance de cause.
Lors du processus de candidature, nous jouons le rôle du coach pour vous apporter aide et conseil. Notre objectif? Vous aider à dénicher le job de vos rêves!
Technical Sales Engineer
- You give advices and answers to technical and commercial questions of our customers.
- You write and document technical and commercial offers together with your colleagues and the factories based in Brazil, Portugal and China.
- You deeply analyse the specifications of our customer's projects and you summarize them in order to write the definitive offer.
- You are in charge of the follow-up on running offers and projects
- You participate actively in maintaining and improving the products and quality controls.
- You may visit customers upon request.
- You have daily contacts with the manufactures of the company throughout the world.
- You have daily contacts with outside sales, logistics and financial department.
- You check on a technical and administrative basis the order confirmations
- You participate actively in the sales meetings
- You have a master in technical studies such as electrics or electro-mechanics or relevant experience.
- You have relevant experience of minimum 5 years in a commercial and technical department
- You have relevant experience in offering on technical matters
- You are independent and enthusiast, but also a team player who can communicate easily with your contact persons and colleagues
- You have an analytical, creative and commercial mindset and you care for details.
- You are either French or Dutch speaker with deep knowledge of Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- MS Office knowledge is requested. SAP knowledge is a plus.
From € 3.500 to € 5.000 per month
- You will be part of an ambitious multi-national company with a high local added value.
- Intensive and individual technical training.
- A full-time permanent contract.
- Your salary will be in line with your skills and experience.
- Additional extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and eco
- Bonus benefits.