- Overseas Distribution Company
- Permanent, Full-time
ODC is currently going through a significant transformation from a traditional wholesale company to a business concept that revolves entirely around distribution and digitization. With a history of trading goods across the world since 1946, we embrace every opportunity to push the boundaries where others may not. Now is the time to anchor this attitude more firmly in our brands and to show the world what ODC stands for. This position offers the rare opportunity to further develop your commercial and strategic knowledge working for a global player.
Overseas Distribution Company is a leading distributor in the duty free/travel retail market with an wide assortment covering the categories, tobacco, spirits, wine & champagne, perfume & cosmetics and confectionary. We are delivering our products to airports, airlines, cruise lines & ferries, border shops and diplomatic business around the world.
- Responsible for ODC inbound supply chain
- Following up the full delivery process from production until final inventory posting.
- Liaising with supplier, customer service and warehouse team to ensure goods are received on time.
- Monitoring daily outstanding orders and update our systems accordingly.
– Hero of ODC product master data
- Creating reports on stocks and supplier performance.
- Strong communication to suppliers and ODC colleagues
- Analyze existing purchasing processes on performance and internal KPI´s
- Knowledge of logistics and inventory management
- Hands on mentality
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in communication & organization
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Working in an interesting global industry
- A great team and flat hierarchies.
- Flexibility and fast decisions.
- Interesting products and staff benefits
- A working place with variety, scope & projects.
- Attractive salary model.
- Potential to take over more responsibilities.
- Regular office receptions and parties
- Free daily meal & drinks
While other companies may have strict policies in place, working for us can be compared to a roller coaster ride where you determine the course. Our goal is to increase turnover tenfold in 10 years. To achieve this, we are investing in a new IT landscape, new WMS systems and last but not least, new top talents like you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- 27 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.