- CLINIQUE SAINT-JEAN
- Permanent, Full-time
Do you have the energy and dynamism to be the LA CLINIQUE SAINT-JEAN’S next SENIOR RECRUITER?
Do you like to take ownership and think out of the box?
LA CLINIQUE SAINT-JEAN is committed to providing the very best care via cutting-edge treatments and technologies whilst always respecting their patients.
- Manage all internal services recruitment including paramedics, psychologists, social services, HR, IT, administrative support, technical, cleaning and kitchen profiles (this represents 400 positions)
- Extensive collaboration with Hiring Managers in order to establish the correct job profile
- Define and advise on the appropriate recruitment means, Headhunters, Recruitment Agencies, Jobsite and Social Media Advertisements, LinkedIn searches etc.
- Collaboration with the Communications Department for advertisements and Social Media
- SPOC for external recruitment partners
- CV analysis and telephone screening
- Plan and interview selected candidates with the Hiring Manager
- Conduct tests and take up references
- Offer employment contracts and follow-up with payroll
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources OR Psychology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Recruiter
- Excellent Dutch & French (written & spoken)
- Analytical, able to challenge ideas and advise
- Excellent listener with strong communication skills, always representing the clinic with enthusiasm and integrity
- Pro-active, solution-oriented and committed to filling all open positions efficiently
- Adaptable to change
- Empathetic team player pro diversity
- LA CLINIQUE SAINT-JEAN gives you the opportunity to have a meaningful job
- To be part of an innovative clinic and a highly driven HR team
- Permanent job
- Homeworking possible
- Flexitime, 38 hour week, 24 holidays
- Excellent salary + Subsidised canteen, Hospitalisation, Private accident insurance and Transport reimbursed at 100%
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614 967
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, French
- 20 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Recruitment & selection' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.