Raffinerie Tirlemontoise is so much more than the famous “Hard Cube®.” As part of Südzucker Group, one of the most important sugar producers in Europe, we are willing to become the most productive and innovative Sugar group.
In order to reinforce our central HR department based inTienen,
we are looking for a (m/f):
SAP HR Business Expert
- Deliver, in an efficient and optimised manner, all ABAP(OO) programming work as well as all large data table parametrising and writing calculation rules both in Time evaluation and Payroll calculation
- Build and create all programming in ABAP(OO) or PU12 of interfaces and specific configuration tables as well as SFTP scripts
- Take care of all necessary SAP HR maintenance work through SAP HR Support packages specifically for Belgium (legal, fiscal,…) and internationally, solve bugs and other problems, create Work Schedules
- Be the SPOC for the national SAP HR end user team (about 20 people), provide the necessary trainings, solve other IT related problems.
- Build a strong relationship with the SAP HR end users in Belgium, with HQ in Mannheim, Germany and external providers.
- Keep up to date with all relevant SAP HR and other software developments
- Higher education degree in computer sciences
- Very good knowledge (spoken and written) of Dutch, French and English
- Be service minded and patient towards your internal and external clients/partners
- Possess very good social and communicative capabilities and have an understanding of international corporate dynamics
- Maintain an attitude and willingness of continuous learning within your domain and instill this attitude in the SAP HR user team
- A truly important and interesting job within a large and successful company within the European agro and food industry
- An attractive and very complete remuneration package including a company car
- A dynamic environment in which team spirit, taking initiative and being committed are appreciated
- A company culture where trust in people represents an important value
Please do not hesitate to contact Gert Olefs at +32 (0)499 14 33 48 between 9 am and 8 pm on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on Saturdays. To apply, please send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We always work discreetly with candidates and in exclusivity with our clients
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: HR consultancy
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Tienen (location)
- All jobs at Tiense Suikerraffinaderij