Program Manager CSP & AMS Academy
- Antwerp Management School
- Permanent, Full-time
Program Manager CSP & AMS Academy
At the Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalisation in order to create impact as an individual, business team, company, or organisation.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organisation, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
The Antwerp Management School aims to maximise diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of sex, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Program Manager for our Company Specific Programs team and the AMS Academy.
Company Specific Programs
You are a portfolio owner of a number of learning projects/programs or clients, you are a true matchmaker and your serve as the pivotal figure between the client and AMS. Clients are companies (profit or public domain) looking for a specific development or learning trajectory for their organization or specific teams within the organization.
You have commercial affinity and enter into dialogue with the professionals and companies to properly understand their training needs: a proactive approach to discover opportunities and needs from the market. You then translate these requests into concrete advice and offers that lead to an optimal match with the wishes and expectations.
As a Program Manager of the Company Specific Programs (CSP) team you build the development or learning trajectory in co-creation with the (internal) customer. This includes various commercial activities (ranging from business development to recruiting potential candidates), advising and designing training courses, workshops, short modules, devising marketing campaigns and events to the all-in management of a portfolio of projects / programs ( P&L responsibility, team management ...).
Next to developing a learning trajectory, you also ensure a careful follow-up of your projects and programs. All this is achieved in close collaboration with a team of experts and operational support.
Based on your talent and passion for establishing and maintaining relationships, you achieve the ultimate goal of AMS: creating impact for the individual and organization and providing a "top learning experience".
As you gain experience as a Program Manager, the focus will be more on your consulting role as a Learning & Development consultant.
Next to working in the CSP team, you’ll join our AMS Academy which is a novel approach to life-long learning for working professionals. It is a B2B product and the concept is being developed in conjunction with leading Belgian and international companies. It is a learning platform that will encompass pre-selected learning modules from AMS degree and non-degree programs, be they full-time and or part-time in format.
In this role you will:
- have full operational accountability for running the program, including organizing sessions and tracking progress;
- act as the main coordinator of the multi-functional AMS Academy team;
- support the selection of learning modules and align their operationalization with academic directors / faculty;
- jointly with other team members, advise clients and support business development activities, including making relationship-building;
- visits and composing / presenting offers;
- support marketing activities and coordinate with MARCOM the creation, development, and distribution of digital and non-digital information and literature;
- track and report on the progress and financial results of the program.
• You have a Master's degree (generalist or expert) and have been professionally active for at least 2 years on projects in domains similar to the AMS context.
• You can think strategically and have no qualms about going into dialogue with professional experts from a wide variety of business and organization backgrounds.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit; always on the hunt for new opportunities, you enjoy developing customer relationships. Although working independently is no problem, collaboration is a must-have for your work environment.
• Your strong communication skills enable you to both grasp the "customer demand" and convert these demands into a concrete offer, and to guide all internal players to work around your portfolio.
• You are a real project manager and can manage an process from A to Z, including an accurate budget follow-up.
• In addition to managing projects, you lead with impact, taking on a coaching role and connecting people.
• You maintain a strong customer focus in your approach.
• You are perfectly bilingual Dutch/English.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organisational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our new campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’. In sum, a job that has an impact!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: General management
- Sector: Education
- Antwerpen (location)
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 15 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Executive board & management' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.