2 of 4Next
Ista (www.ista.com) is one of the world’s leading providers of energy management services for greater energy efficiency in buildings, especially in apartment buildings and commercial properties. Ista helps property managers, home owners and tenants all over the world measure, visualize, bill and manage individual energy and water consumption. With over 5500 employees and net sales of €881,1 million in 2017, Ista is present in 25 countries including China, Russia, Brazil and the United Arab Emirates as well as most European markets. In Belgium, Ista has an office in Anderlecht.
• Will manage all operational aspects of Ista projects, in order to ensure correct execution in due time.
• Supervises the operations team: team leaders and technicians, planning officers and logistic collaborators.
• Continuously optimizes the internal organisation of the operations department.
• Collaborates with all relevant internal stakeholders: Sales, Accounting and Finance departments.
• Anticipates heavy workload (usually in November, December and January) by adapting the department’s resources.
• Decides to outsource technical issues if needed (to complement the team of technicians).
• Is a true people manager who initiates teamwork and ensures that everyone stays motivated and performs at his/her best.
• Reports to the Operations Director.
• You have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, managing an operations team, preferably in a similar (technical or construction-related) environment.
• You’re a strong organizer with analytical skills, who anticipates workloads and requirements, and plans accordingly.
• You’re an experienced people manager, able to adapt your style to the person(s) involved and the situation at hand.
• You encourage co-operation across the organisation.
• You’re bilingual Dutch-French. English is a plus.
• You have strong IT skills.
• A central position in all of Ista’s operations in Belgium.
• Work for a strong and leading company in a fast growing market.
• A competitive salary, including fringe benefits.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Operations
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- All jobs via Mercuri Urval
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, French