6 of 15Next
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, our partner is looking for a Demand Planning that will be responsible for all aspects of the demand and S&OP related activities.
As a Planning and Procurement Manager, you have a broad understanding of Supply Chain processes, demonstrate business sense, and able to collaborate constructively (influence, challenge, and support). You have a good sense for analyzing data and drawing conclusions, which is crucial to be successful in this position.
Planning and Procurement Manager
The Planning and Procurement Manager's key responsibilities:
- Maximize product availability and deliver constant high service level to all customers
- Be responsible and take ownership of the implementation of S&OP
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance
- Lead the demand and supply planning process and implement continuous improvement plans. Make sure all functions contribute and own their part.
- Liaise with stakeholders on Integrated Business Planning and conclude the consensus forecast for mid/long term demand plans
- Participate in Budget elaboration / Estimate production process.
- Provide relevant input on volumes; ensure alignment on planned deliveries while considering cost efficiency.
- Optimise and be responsible of procurement (Raw material, indirect services etc..)
The Planning and Procurement Manager's has the following profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in demand planning and S&OP processes from an industrial/production sector
- You hold a Master/Bachelor degree with Major in Business or Supply Chain or equivalence in experience
- You have experience in SAP - MRP
- You ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- You have strong communication skills, you have an ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
- You thrive on working on complex and challenging tasks
- Your Spoken and Written English is Excellent and you speak French, Dutch or German
- You are open to travel (10%-20%)
What's on offer:
- A permanent position
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- An attractive package
- The opportunity to boost your career in a famous company
Supply Chain Manager/ Planning Manager / Demand planning / Supply planning / S&OP Manager/ Site Manager/ Operation Manager/ Transport Manager / Buyer / Sourcing Manager / indirect Procurement / Direct procurement / Procurement Director / Transport planning/ Facility Manager / Engineer / Ingénieur de Projets / Plant Manager / Chef de Projets / Site Manager / Technical Manager / Deputy Project / Operation Manager / Process Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Quality Engineer / Automation Engineer / Plant Engineer / Ingénieur/ Ingénieur Electromécanique / Electromechanical engineer / Maintenance / Process engineer / Ingénieur Process / Production Engineer / Ingénieur Production / Production / Mechanical / Mécanique / Chef d'atelier / HSE / Qualité / Conseiller en prévention / Quality / Process Engineer / Ingénieur Process / Ingénieur Qualité / Management
+32 2 509 45 32
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
50 days left to apply
- Function type: Inventory management
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Dutch, English, French, German
From € 65.000 to € 85.000 per year