Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Offshore Service Technician (m/f/d) - Norther Wind Farm Oostende
The Vestas Offshore Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in the North Sea within the Netherlands and Belgium. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our positive result. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Carry out maintenance on electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems as directed by Supervisor
- Maintaining and upgrading installation activities
- Carrying out a diversity of check-ups, repairs and replacement activities of turbine components
- Responsible for a frictionless operation of our turbines and use of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control
- Contribute to a safe working environment in general
- Registration of time and material consumption
- Compliance to Vestas's and client's procedures, processes, policies and instructions
- A technical Bachelor or high school degree in electromechanics, electricity or mechanics
- Professional experience with electrical or mechanical systems
- Native Dutch and good English skills in reading / writing
- High level of safety awareness
- Problem solving
- Team-oriented person
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Comfortable working offshore and at heights, coping with the respective issues this brings
- You recognize your own limitations and are willing to seek help when needed
- Becoming part of an international company, world leader in wind energy
- Working with exciting products (wind turbines) and colleagues across countries
- Permanent full-time position
- Learning opportunities
- Interesting salary package
Norther windfarm is a CTV based setup which means that people live locally as they go home every evening. Potential candidates should factor this requirement into account before applying. Please also apply with your English CV online on our career portal. Applications are handled on an ongoing basis.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 03/09/2022
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.