Popular jobs in Compensation & benefits:
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
For a client in the retail sector we are looking for a Mobility Manager.
The team spirit, the positive results, the "yes, we can" and the audacious idea that works: it starts by you! Because thanks to your passion, your helpfulness and your willing to simplify things, you encourage a healthy and positive way of life to customers every day. And you make sure that the stores realize their objectives efficiently and with a smile.
As a Mobility Manager, you guarantee an optimal accessibility of the Belgium’s offices and shops for customers and associates. You develop the overall Mobility Strategy & Mobility Plans, coordinate the implementation and ensure reporting and communication towards all relevant stakeholders (authorities, customers, associates, unions, etc.).
- You formulate the Mobility strategy, translate it into an operational year plan and ensure realization. You align the Mobility strategy with the commercial and sustainability strategy.
- You participate/manage/initiate projects in the area of Mobility in line with the project milestone plan and deliverables, in order to ensure the realization of projects on time, within budget and according to agreed objectives. Examples of projects: the move of the HQ from Molenbeek to Zellik, flex reward, becoming a CO2 neutral company etc.
- You develop and coordinate Mobility initiatives with different departments within the organisation or external partners, to ensure alignment and effective and efficient Mobility processes.
- You build and maintain internal and external relationships with regard to the Mobility domain. You carry out the mission and points of view of the organisation, in order to have an optimal cooperation with all relevant stakeholders, as well as a contribution to the desired image of the company. You collaborate with externals for supporting analysis with regard to mobility (MOBER BVP, mobility diagnoses).
- You keep track of relevant developments and trends in Mobility to be able to put them into practice, you maintain a network and exchange knowledge with colleagues.
- You collect, provide and analyze relevant data, as well as compile management reports, in order to make results measurable and provide management and other stakeholders with timely, accurate and reliable information.
- You obtained a Master degree or equivalent and you have 5 years of experience in mobility (developing mobility policy and implement mobility initiatives, knowledge of the mobility legislation, initiatives, organizations & trends). An experience with the retail sector and its specific challenges is a big plus.
- You have project management skills, as well as strong communication skills and influencing skills.
- You are proactive and solution-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are fluent French/Dutch/English.
You get the chance to participate in the organisation of a company in full move. You follow many trainings and have evolution opportunities. You can count on a competitive salary as well as a large extra legal advantages package.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Compensation & benefits
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- Zellik (location)
- All jobs via USG Professionals HR
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French