- Page Personnel
- Interim, Full-time
Our partner is an international company active in the beverage sector
- Register request in Navision (ERP system)and send a request to the Supplier(s)
- Check the PFI received with the request as well as all other information necessary for preparing the PFI
- Sent request to the Freight Forwarder for PFI
- Issue the PFI to the OpCo with all necessary information
- Place the order with supplier and Freight Forwarder with instructions sheet, markings etc.
- Follow up of the order until ready for shipment (Requested ETD vs Confirmed ETD Supplier)
- Organize inspection if applicable
- Organize Booking with freight forwarder a
- Invoice and prepare timely all the documents necessary for clearing (check all the documents to avoid discrepancies between them)
- Hand over file with bar code for scanning
Skill requirements (is able to):
- knowledge of Import/Export, Logistics & Shipping (Air & Sea): amongst others, incoterms, market dynamics
- IT literacy - knowledge of IT Tools: Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Power BI) and Navision
- Detailed, Meticulous, Proactive, Analytical, Sociable, Team player and stress resistant
- Develops collaborative relationships internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Bachelor in International Trade/Shipping/Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent by experience on the job
- Good knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch
Long term contract + attractive salary package
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- 8 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.