- Page Personnel
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Interim, Full-time
Our client is a team of trusted people who work alongside their clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. They help companies in their day-to-day execution to achieve their business objectives. You will help them to innovate and undertake change to adopt new ways of working.
Managing the transportation process from A to Z:
- Coordination and administration of the transportation order process: register stock movements, make goods reservations, plan orders, perform consistency checks between orders and delivery schedules, etc.
- Complex management of cross-border and intercompany flows to process sales orders
- Complex management of the outbound process and of different types of stocks to fulfil sales orders
- Follow-up of all aspects related to the handling of orders placed by customers in line with the company's quality standards
- Keep the database up to date;
- Create and handle required document templates for logistics suppliers
- Ensure a correct and on-time invoicing of goods and services
Acting as the main point of contact for transportation requests:
- Ensure a quick and efficient management of all logistics requests including contacting the relevant internal and external stakeholders and coordinating all actions required to provide customers with the necessary information
- Provide support by email/phone in the case of process or system related questions, concerns or issues
- Manage and establish an efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Daily reporting of technical incidents to your team leader
Always looking for continuous improvement:
- Help to improve the process and the organisation
- Discuss possibilities with the team leader and other team members to implement new solutions
- Participate in internal or external projects aimed at streamlining processes and increasing efficiency in daily operations
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Supply Chain position
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch (both written and spoken)
- Interested in operational and hands-on experience
- Multi-tasker (achieving maximum time effectiveness) with strong organisational skills
- Able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, showing a strong sense of initiative and responsibility
- Able to work independently and in a team
- A position in a constantly growing business
- A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves
- An environment where you'll be encouraged to take your expertise to the next level thanks to continuous education and on-the-job training
- Great opportunities to grow and develop your capabilities and skills to ensure your initial and on-going success
- A flexible work schedule including homeworking and the possibility to conveniently make use of various holiday schemes
- An interesting salary and benefits package, including health and group insurance and Teddy care (nursing service when your child is ill)
- And much more!
Sounds like your profile ? Then you could be the person we're looking for!
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.200 to € 3.200 per month
- 4 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistic management' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.