Key Account Manager
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Key Account Manager
Main purpose of this role is to manage a selection of key accounts within the Whitelabel portfolio (these are large financial institutions, mainly resellers of our E-Commerce payment acceptance solution). This will be a quota bearing role with revenue, retention & account growth targets set.
Your primary responsibility will be the commercial accountability for the relationship between Worldline and whitelabel partners - to develop and execute a wide ranging sales strategy to maximize revenue and increase growth from their customer base.
It's a consultative sales and account management role, reliant on influencing the leadership of whitelabels through building trust, establishing payments expertise and enabling their staff with high quality training, support and motivation.
You will also be required to provide leadership to Client Services team with regarding operational issues (for example: follow-up of escalations).
- Manage both the customer & the business (Wordline) requirements & expectations
- Create & maintain key account plans to support revenue & growth aspirations
- Mange the account retention, to include proposal & any RFP responses
- Provision of timely & accurate forecasting
- Provide input to the line Managers for weekly / monthly reporting purposes e.g. financial figures etc
- To act as the main day to day point of oversight, supervision and co-ordination of activities relating to their designated portfolio customers by organising resources to achieve optimum Customer satisfaction through effective tracking and resolution of issues, requests, complaints, and service failure incidents
- Engaging Customers directly or indirectly through the team, involving them in a cohesive and ongoing dialogue relating to: sales opportunities, customer relationship management, progress/status & performance reports and operational issues resolution.
- Acting as the point for issue escalation within the Client teams, responsible for issues assessment, identification of resolution options, impact evaluation, management information, tracking and resolution.
- Liaising within Worldline staff & colleagues at local, regional and group levels to ensure Customer commitments are achieved on time, to agreed standards and to the Customer's expectations.
- Initiating and managing Conference Calls and meetings with a full range of client contacts working to the brief and plans of the Senior Account Manager/Account Director as required, taking responsibility for ensuring meeting, call and contact reports are captured accurately, circulated and held within the CRM system.
- Compiling management reports relating to Customer engagement, value and relationship progress using appropriate reporting systems
- Minimum 3 years of Key Account Management experience (management of large accounts)
- Experience within financial services is a very big asset
- Payment knowledge desirable but not essential
- Open to travel in Europe (+- 1/month)
- Fluent in English, a good level in other European languages is beneficial (German, Spanish, Italian)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer orientation and desire to achieve solid customer relationships
- Ability to work autonomously own with very limited supervision
- An ability to supervise and support the development of indirect staff
- A strong team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft office packages, Salesforce and Miller Heiman experience could be beneficial
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/704189-Key-Account-Manager/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 27 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales support & administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.