2 of 4Next
Our client is a leader in global freight forwarding solutions through air, ocean and road transportation. They offers excellent services and are know as experts.
Junior Import/Export Officer
As a Junior Import/export officer you'll have to handle everything from A til Z. Your key responsibilities will be :
- handling import requests for customers
- entering and handling shipments
- providing good services to new customers
- reporting irregularities or quality problems to the manager
- gathering of all mandatory documents and information to handle an import shipments
- giving updates to customers regarding their shipment
- communicate with carriers about collection and delivery of shipments
- after sales
To be their ideal Junior import/export officer, you'll have to :
- speak fluently English and an good level of Dutch and French
- have good communication skills (customer service oriented)
- experience in air freight is a plus but not a requirement
- be a problem-solver and teamplayer
- be flexible, customer oriented and motivated
Our client offers a nice and warm environment and is open to trainings in the workplace (IBO). They also offer an attractive salary with nice fringe benefits and flexible hours are possible.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
47 days left to apply
- Function type: Supply chain
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education