3 of 3Next
IPG is the largest contact center in Belgium, with more than 25 years of experience in the treatment of client contacts in different languages, 24/7.
A good customer service and sales organisation, composed of flexible employees who are qualified to redirect and confirm the image of a brand, product or service, is now more than ever a must. Thanks to our sites in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Morocco, IPG is able to guarantee this expertise to his customers, on the local market as well as the international one. Choosing a career with IPG means choosing for an interesting, dynamic and varied job which offers new chances and challenges every day. You will be part of the fascinating world of multimedia, customer service, telco, ICT and contact centers, where customer is king and teamwork is the company philosophy.
IPG is an equal opportunity company. We guarantee an objective selection procedure and recruit our employees based on competences and skills. The group stimulates internal mobility and offers real growth opportunities in several professional domaines.
Italian/French Customer Service Advisor @IPG Antwerp (m/f)
Our customer specializes in kitchenware for private and industrial use. Our advisor will receive calls from customers with questions regarding one or more products. These questions can vary from administrative to technical to even culinary.
- Your role is an advising one, you will offer effective and efficient solutions.
- You are in contact with customers and offer them tailored advice.
- You supply them with the correct answers or diagnosis when handling problems or questions.
- You strive for a qualitative follow-up, with an eye for speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- You show initiative when it comes to possible improvements of the processes in order to optimize customer satisfaction.
- You are an active listener, customer oriented and able to handle stress.
- You are fluent in Italian and French, both orally and on paper.
- You are a team player, able to learn quickly, follow procedures and multi task.
- Administration is one of your strong points, you can work with a computer.
- Working hours: monday through friday between 9 AM and 6.30 PM
- Duration : full time, 38hrs/week
- Salary : PC 200, class B + extra legal advantages
- Training : IPG offers a professional training (training hours monday to friday from 9AM til 6 PM) and access to the IPG Academy.
- Location : IPG Antwerp, Uitbreidingstraat 180, 2600 Antwerp (Berchem)
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Start People
- Primary education
- At least 2 years experience
- English, Italian