16 of 17Next
Our client is the leading technical distributor offering electronic components such as semiconductors interconnect passive electromechanical from leading manufacturers.
Main activities & area of responsibilities?
- Provide clearance instructions to customs brokers taking into account agreements made with suppliers and service providers
- Check applicable Incoterms & TARIC based on the shipping documentation received from carriers and brokers and provide the necessary instructions to the carrier and broker
- Archive all information (digitally or hard copy) in accordance with applicable (internal and external) regulations and AEO requirements
- Examine whether carriers applied instructions correctly and treat if applicable claims on customs clearance (rectifications credit memo's ?) and ensure a complete follow up
- Assist in post-entry-audits and support the compliance to AEO-regulations
- Participate in projects and activities to improve the inbound supply chain
- Higher Secondary Education (Logistics Management Finance & tax) or equivalent by training certification or experience (min. 3 years lodging declarations)
- Profound knowledge of customs regulations and VAT (Import & Export)
- Knowledge of logistics (processes and practices)
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Proficient in English & Dutch (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of common software (MS Office) and business-specific software applications (Stream Software SAP WMS) is a plus
- Hands-on mentality
- Organizational talented and capability to prioritize
- Accuracy & detail oriented
- Adaptive to changing situations and tasks
- Ability to navigate complex organizational structures
- Time management: respect for deadlines
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
7 days left to apply
- Function type: Administration
- All jobs via Accent Select Services Genk
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English