- Flanders-Brussels or Wallonia-Brussels
- Permanent, Full-time
Our ambition? Support customers in their energy, industrial and digital transition. Thanks to our solutions and expertise, we ensure:
- more attractive cities
- more efficient and greener businesses
- more sustainable and comfortable buildings
What exactly does this job involve?
- you implement the strategy defined by the management and convert it into concrete actions, taking into account the specific characteristics and operational challenges of your area of responsibility. Under the direction of the HR Director and in direct contact with a division manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Human Resources and the social dialog of the population assigned to you
- you are the daily contact for the managers and the employees of the entity on all HR topics
- you provide advice and support to management in the organization and the execution of the operational activities
- as part of pre-defined resource needs (budgets,...), you are in charge of implementing the processes that ensure that the area of the business has the necessary resources to achieve its operational objectives and ensure its survival
- you provide the managers with the necessary support and challenges to develop the performance and skills of their teams (individually and collectively)
- you provide advice on social legislation and make sure that the projects within the area of the company are implemented in accordance with the legal obligations regarding HR (legal, agreements, decisions at national level and at the level of the Group and the entity)
- you are responsible for implementing the HR agreements, processes and projects within EQUANS and the entity
- you guide the managers within change management activities
- you support the employees on the premises
- within the segment, you will take on cross-departmental HR projects
- you contribute to the analysis of development and training needs as well as to the implementation of the training plan (in consultation with the Talent team)
- you support the organization of mobility (in consultation with the Recruitment & Mobility team) and you organize mobility within your area
- you coordinate the people & position review process and the succession plan within your area
- social relations and social development
- you manage all or part of the social relations within the area, in consultation with the entity's Social Relations team
- you contribute to maintaining a good social climate within the entity and you manage the local social conflicts
- you implement the social development processes/projects organized by EQUANS and the entity
- external representation
- you represent, in cooperation with the HRD, the business in relation to the HR topics
- you help the operational line during the processes for the review of wages and the bonus payments
- you will help the operational line to create the job descriptions in collaboration with Comp & Ben
Is this job exactly what you are looking for? Are following strengths part of your professional DNA? Then click ‘Apply’ now!
- you hold a master's degree in human resources, law, psychology, social sciences, economics or other humanities
- you can show successful experience of at least 5 years in HR management and you are highly motivated and willing to continue to grow in the operational aspects of all HR processes
- you are familiar with Belgian social legislation and regulations
- you have proven skills in interpersonal communication and change management, you can motivate, delegate and coordinate, and you can create an interactive team spirit within a team
- you realize the importance of social dialog and you have good negotiating skills
- your mother tongue is Dutch or French and you have an excellent knowledge of the 2nd language
- a competitive salary supplemented with many benefits
- a wide range of training and development opportunities
- priority for internal mobility by first informing our employees of new vacancies
- a healthy balance between work and life
- a wide range of formal and informal networks
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, French
- 1 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.