3 of 6Next
Our customer is a Belgian family-owned company active in the Transport sector. Together with its subsidiary located in Switzerland, they operate with a fleet of vessels that deliver mineral oil products over Europe through waterways. The company has around 150 employees off-shore and 20 employees on-shore.
In order to sustain their growth, we are looking for a HR Manager (location may be Antwerp or Germany or Switzerland)
AS HR Manager, you will be entitled to the following responsibilities:
- You will be part of the management team and will provide guidance in the HR landscape of the company
- You are responsible for the recruitment and selection of the personnel (off-shore and on-shore employees)
- You travel to set-up partnerships, meet employees, promote the company values and ensure HR policies are implemented and followed.
- As an ambassador of the company's values, you are responsible for employer branding, setting up partnerships with schools, universities, training institutions…
- You are responsible for the initiation and management of the Talent Management program (yearly evaluation, succession planning, career management…)
- You make sure all HR files are up to date, prepare salary budgets and follow them up together with the CFO.
- You ensure the implementation of structured compensation & benefits solutions with the aim to challenge and improve existing scheme.
- You are responsible for payroll activities in Switzerland, therefore, you manage 2 payroll professionals based in Switzerland.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- You have a University Degree in a relevant field (HR, Economics…)
- You have more than 10 years of experience in a generalist HR position
- You are fluent in English and German; Dutch is an asset
- You clearly have a hands-on mentality combined to a team spirit attitude
- You are mobile in Europe (travel load will depend on the projects to manage)
- You have a knowledge of Swiss payroll activities or you are interested in learning them
- You enjoy working in a family atmosphere acting within a dynamic and international environment
- Any experience with maritime off-shore personnel will be considered as an asset
On top of offering a competitive remuneration package based on your knowledge and experience, you will have the opportunity to translate the company's strategy into concrete HR policies and processes. Therefore, you will receive a high level of autonomy form the very beginning while getting the chance to build and define this new role within the company.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
27 days left to apply
- Function type: HR management
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- English, German
From € 71.934 to € 73.040 per year